Pages

JolieBox November 2012

Saturday 17 November 2012


Got my November JolieBox today yay! I love receiving these boxes and seeing what goodies are in them. This months theme is Beauty in the City, quite a skin heavy box but good items none the less.
 

 
In my box I got -

Vertume a Venus - Manacure Absolue Moisturizing & Regenerating Hand Cream.
I opened this straight away as my hands were a bit dry (hence the open sachet in the photo!). This has quite a watery consistency and took quite a while to soak into my skin. I think this is something I would use as an overnight moisturizer with my gloves. I'll be sticking to Hand Food for now!

Jane Iredale - Glow Time BB Cream.
A sachet of BB cream, I got it in shade BB5, as my skin is very pale I'm not sure if this will be too dark or not. I will give it a go though. I've never really got into the BB Cream madness but you never know, this may change my mind!

Dead Sea Spa Magik - Gentle Cleansing Facial Wash
A cleanser full of natural ingredients. I'm looking forward to using this and seeing how it makes my skin feel and if it helps get rid of my blackheads.

Galenco - SOS Repair Balm
I am quite obsessed with lip balms so these are always welcome. This one smells like cocoa and isn't super greasy like some can be - Balmi I'm looking at you. It has UVA/UVB protection so bonus!

Topicrem - Body Glitter 3D Effect
A moisturizer with a hell of  a lot of glitter in, sparkle sparkle. It comes out as a pearly cream but once rubbed in it leaves a covering of glitter. It has a sort of floral scent, it kind of reminds me of old lady perfume. Will be a nice to use for a night out or party.

L'Occitane - Angelica Hydration Cream
A pot of face moisturizer, it doesn't really have much of a smell. I've tried this once and it did leave my face softer but my oily areas a bit more oilier and just a little greasy feeling . I will try this again but not sure I'll be using it a lot.

Overall quite a good box. I enjoyed reading the JolieMag and I think I will use pretty much all of the items.  

Well, for my first blog post I don't think I've done too bad. My photography skills on the other hand...this is something I will be working on!

 
 
Ciao 
 

2 comments:

  1. Every time i see someone post about the Jolie box it makes me want to try it! Lovely first post :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what made me subscribe, watching other peoples reviews. Thanks =)

      x

      Delete