Pages

Lush haul

Thursday 13 November 2014

Enjoying baths as much as I do it's only right that I add little extras to them to make them just that more enjoyable. There is nothing better than a hot bath and a book. I only picked up a couple of things this trip.


Top is Candy Mountain bubble bar. I think I can get at least 3 uses out of this, you crumble bits under running water and it fills your bath with bubbles. It smells amazing, so sweet and glittery. This is £2.75
Bottom is Shoot For The Stars bath bomb. This is scented with Honey I Washed The Kids. Interested to see how this transforms my bath. This is £3.50.
 

Lastly I got Fun gold. The lady in the shop demonstrated just how much this bubbles up and I was sold! Also the scent is amazing, this is also scented with Honey I Washed The Kids. This can be used as a bubble bar, shampoo or body wash, it can also just be used as something to pass the time away with. I don't believe I am artistic enough to make anything from this but I could imagine kids would enjoy this side of it. This is £5, quite expensive but I was told you can get about 20 baths from it so maybe not such a bad price.  
 

As a thank you for donating a £1 to the Lush charity I got this little pot of their new hand and body lotion. This will probably be used as a hand cream now the weather has started to brutally attack my hands.
 
This is probably my first proper Lush haul, the smell of the shop always put me off in the past. Since being gifted and trying out some of their products I have decided the assault on my nose is definitely worth venturing in and seeing what they have. If you don't have a shop near you you can always have a look online here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment