Pages

Soap & Glory The Next Big Thing

Thursday 30 October 2014

That time of the year has arrived again, I go to Boots and pick up some of the Soap & Glory Christmas gift sets because I just can't help myself. Sadly quite disappointed in this years offerings, not much stood out compared to last year. I still picked up 3 sets and first I'll be showing the big gift set they bring out every year. This is £60 but contains all full size items so the value is much more than what you pay. 

  
This year they have housed all the products in a drawstring bag which with the Christmassy box is a nice touch.


Inside there are 10 full size products and this years box contains -

Orangeasm body wash, Whipped clean shower butter & Butter yourself body lotion.

Off your face 3-in-1 cleansing clothes, The righteous butter & Sugar crush body scrub.

Heel genius foot cream & Hand dream which is a more intense version of Hand food.

Thick & fast mascara & Sexy mother pucker in charm offensive.


This would make a nice gift or even a stock up for yourself. This is such a good value set with a good mixture of their items. This was on the 3 for 2 offer along with all Christmas gift sets in Boots 



2 comments:

  1. I love S&G and I love Boot's 3 for 2 offer!! haha I could do with a S&G set that is just all the face wipes...like 20 packets of them cause I go through so many.

    The drawstring bag really is a nice little touch. Be nice to use as a little over night toiletries bag.
    Nice post.

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, such a bad combination when you only go in for a few things! They definitely need to do a skin care gift set again, the face wipes smell so good.

      It was a nicely done box this year, I have plans to use it as a Christmas gift box for someone.
      Thanks =)
      xox

      Delete