Pages

MEMEBOX Special #58 Beauty 911

Tuesday 27 January 2015

The second box I ordered from Memebox, if you're interested in trying out Korean skincare you can see the boxes available here. There are quite a few available at the moment so plenty to choose from.

This box was $29.99 plus $6.99 for standard shipping. I have given more information here along with what's inside the Global #16 box.


Box description -
'Bad hair days, vicious zits, hangover days, days when it's just so obvious that you've partied way too hard the night before - we've all been in that situation when we would've killed for a beauty emergency kit. Smart us, we've curated the perfect all-inclusive beauty box to save you in all your beauty predicaments, and put an end to all the madness.' 

 

 
                                  

Yadah Anti-T Spot Cream - 15g $15 (£9.90) exp: 01/03/17
'This Anti-T Spot Cream boosts a fast-absorbing, creamy formula enriched with cactus, green tea, rosemary, aloe vera, and sage extracts and completely free of paraben, benzophenon, mineral oil, sulphate, artificial coloring, and animal ingredients. Its gentle, naturally-derived ingredients are non-stimulating on even the most sensitive skin types and they effectively treat red spots and blemishes for a cleaner and clearer complexion.'
This has arrived just in time to help combat my recent plague of spots. I currently use Tea Tree Oil which does help but I like to try different things in case something works better.
 
Neogen Miracle Lighting Eye Lifter - 15ml $30 (£19.81) exp: 08/06/17
'This cooling roll-on type Miracle Lightening Eye Lifter is a total eye-care phenomenon that addresses all aging eye care concerns in all-in-one! Massage this roll-on applicator along the under eyes to gently distribute toxic build-up from underneath the eyes to revitalize, smooth, brighten, de-bloat, and lift the eye area. It contains adenosine, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid to constrict the fine blood vessels that cause dark under eye circles and gives the overall look of exhaustion. It is also packed with loads of anti-aging ingredients, to recapture lost volume and increase the collagen production to reduce fine lines! Best recommended for dark under eye circles, under eye wrinkles, bloated eye lids, crows feet, and sagging eye lids.
Apparently this can also be used around the mouth which I'll probably not be trying out. I'm currently using another eye roller which feels really nice when I put it on but balls throughout the day so is obviously not sinking in. Hopefully this one will be different as it would be nice to touch my face without it falling off.
 
 Mise En Scene Perfect Repair - 70ml $16 (£10.56) made on: 18/08/14
'This highly-concentrated Perfect Repair is to be used before and/or after blow drying to give your hair the silky, well-nourished finish. It's enriched with 7 different natural oils - argan, camellia, olive, jojoba, coconut, apricot, and marula - and its oil-like formula quickly absorb into the hair without making it sticky or greasy.'
I won't be using this product, I don't ever blow dry my hair and currently have enough hair oils to last me for the year. I'm sure this could be used without the need to blow dry but I'm good for hail products.
 
Vella Blind Sun Stick Protector SPF50+PA++ - 16g $18 (£11.89) exp: 29/11/16
'UV protection is a beauty essential nowadays with UVA and UVB rays being responsible for sagging skin, fine lines & wrinkles, dulled complexion, and even stimulated & damaged skin conditions. This Blind Sun Stick Protector can be easily rolled on and it'll leave the skin feeling super soft and matted. Thus, it can be applied under or over makeup, as many time as needed, and as often as possible for a 100% protection against the skin's biggest enemy.'
I've not opened this but I've heard it looks like a deodorant stick. I won't be using this, I know you're supposed to wear sun screen even on cloudy days but I don't really want to. I'm very much a vampire when it comes to daylight so I'm happy to risk leaving out SPF.
 
Shara Shara Bee Tox Toner - 130ml $19 (£12.55) exp: 24/12/15
'A mist toner for acne prone skin types. It's formulated with bee venom extracts, propolis extracts, and tee tree oil, all well-acknowledges soothing treatments for relieving blemishes, controlling excessive oil and sebum, and refreshing the skin for a cleaner, clearer complexion.'
This will be added to my skin care routine although I'll use it on a cotton pad rather than misting onto my face. Anything that fights blemishes and oil control is most welcome. Also intrigued that this contains bee venom extracts, not heard of any products containing this before so very interested if this will help my skin.
 
Cheek Room Lip Balm 05 Cherry Clover - 12g $12 (£7.92) made on: 15/09/14
'Cheek Room's adorable Lip Balm Clover is a true multi-player for not only moisturizing dry, chapped lips but also plumping up and reviving the suppleness of dulled-out lips. The olive-oil, shea butter, and jojoba oil formula works to nourish and protect as well.'
This reminds me of lip balms I had as a kid, this looks very jelly like so will be interesting to see how the fares to the usual balms I have.
 
I also received a golden ticket in this box which gave me $3 off my next purchase which works out as half the shipping cost. I've already used this on a couple of new boxes which I'll be putting up posts on soon.
 
Overall I'm most excited about the toner and spot treatment, the other things are good but a couple of them I won't be using. Still a good variety of products and all full size.
 
Are you a fan of Memebox?
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment