Pages

Soap & Glory Drama Clean review

Tuesday 3 February 2015


This is Soap & Glory's offering to the micellar market and I have to say this works just as well as the L'Oreal one. It removes my makeup and doesn't dry out my face. The only bad thing about this is the smell, it really is quite off putting. It smells very strongly of cucumbers which is due to cucumber water being an ingredient. I don't mind fresh scents but this is a bit too much. I much prefer no scent at all when it comes to makeup remover, I was dubious the first time I used this as I wasn't sure if this would sting my eyes or not as the smell was so strong. I'm not sure if it is the cucumber again but when using this over my lips it leaves a horrible taste behind so I would advise avoiding the lip area.

This can be used on all skin types, it is alcohol, soap and paraben free. It's currently on offer for £4.80 as opposed to the usual £6 at Boots. I will finish this bottle but I don't think I will be repurchasing as the scent is just not for me.

Have you tried this micellar water?


No comments:

Post a Comment