Pages

MEMEBOX Special #69 My Pouch Essentials

Friday 20 March 2015

Box description -
'What's in your makeup pouch, or shall we say makeup pouches? Bursting with daily beautiful essentials, tested and approved by us, this box has just the right products to give you perfect touch-ups throughout the day, or help dramatize your look! No more lugging around heavy makeup bags full or unreasonable bulky products, just carry this box with you everywhere for your prettiest look every day because we got these box-ful of handy goodies down to a tee!'




Kwailnara Perfume de Moist Hand Cream Glam Savanna - 50g $4 (£2.64) exp: 06/10/17
'Infused with a musk floral scent and packed with nutrients from almond oil, shea butter, allantoin, and panthenol, this perfumed hand cream is fast-absorbing and replenishing with a silky soft finish. The chic zebra print design is also a fun, stylish addition to your pouch.'
The only thing putting me off using this is the musky floral scent, neither of which I am a fan of. I think I will probably pass this on as I do have a lot of hand creams already to get through but a good item just shame it wasn't in a different scent.

Hanskin Bio Origin Royal Ampoule B.B SPF30 PA++ - 4.5ml - $54 35ml (£35.66) exp: 06/03/17
'Hanskin's famouse Royal Ampoule BB cream is packed with rich nutrients from royal jelly extracts and it lightly glides over your skin when applied, leaving a visibly silkier, brightened complexion.'
There doesn't seem to be much in the bottle so I'm not sure how many applications you would get from this. I doubt I will be trying this out as I'm happy with the BB cream I currently have.

 Tonymoly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer - 4g $5 (£3.30) made on: 08/11/14
'A waterproof and long-lasting cream-type concealer that flawlessly covers up signs of blemished and pimples. The gentle formula enriched with lotus flower water, marine collagen, and ceramide is non-stimulating to even the most sensitive skin and helps maintain clear, supple complexion.'
I think I will try this out, it looks pale enough for me and I always seem to have something that needs covering up!


 Tonymoly Crystal Stick Shadow - 1.35g $5 (£3.30)
'Perfect to be used alone or blended with other shadow colors to create varieties of naturally gradated eye makeup. It contains micro flat-type pearls, mica powder, and rosehip oil for a long-lasting adherence and color pigmentation that do not dry out the sensitive eye areas.'
There was also another colour that you could have got in this box and I would have much preferred that one, it was a champagne pink. I don't like gold so I will be passing this on.

  Witch's Pouch Radiant Lolli Tint - 2.5g - 4.5g $15 (£9.90) exp: 21/04/17
'This is a 3 in 1 must-have lip item that brings together the glossiness of lip glosses, naturally blending formula of lip tints, and the colourful radiance of lipsticks. It melts onto lips for a lasting pigmentation that instantly lights up your complexion with neon-bright colors - orchid pink, coral jelly pink, and funky hot pink.'
So glad I got this colour, I'm yet to try it but a really pretty one for summer.

Rosemine Vitamin E Lip Balm Rose Fairy - 12g $7 (£4.62) exp:14/11/17
'Sweetly scented with fruity floral fragrance, the Vitamin E Lip Balm is richly formulated from a blend of vitamin E, ceramide, rosehip oil and 7 different moisturizing essential oil. It coats over dry, chapped lips with a moisture layer to lock in the moisture and to protect against the external damage and dehydration.'
As much as I love lip balms I have passed this one on as I hate rose scents.

This has been my least liked box, out of everything I will only be using the lip tint and concealer. I think it's mostly the scents and colours of the other items rather than the items themselves that I don't like. This box cost $29.99 including shipping.

In February MEMEBOX announced they would no longer be shipping internationally due to some ridiculous reason I can't remember, apparently they announced this on their Facebook page, I couldn't see it anywhere on the website. Only countries that already have a MEMEBOX warehouse will now be able to order and the UK isn't one of them. This is very disappointing as I really did enjoy getting these boxes as they were something different to what we get here. I have one more box to show which luckily was a good one and then no more MEMEBOX. If you're lucky enough to be able to order from them you can do so here.



Are you disappointed by their announcement?



No comments:

Post a Comment