Pages

Burt's Bees - Summer Grab Bag

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Finally! I have managed to get my hands on one of the grab bags after being late to the party many times before. I'm sure the ones before were a bag of surprise products where as the Summer ones you know what you'll be getting. There are 2 boxes to choose from, Pink Blossom & Rose. Both £25 with a value of £50 are still in stock from the looks of things.

I got the Pink Blossom but both come in the same yellow box with cute bee ribbon aww.

The website lists there are 6 full size products with a sample of either a sensitive or intense hydrating face care product but I got both so bonus!


Radiance Body Lotion with royal jelly - £9.99
This lotion is supposed to enhance your skin's natural radiance. To be applied to any areas you want a natural radiant glow. I haven't opened the little foil seal as I have a million other lotions to use first but from what the tube says I kinda think this will have little shimmers in it...
Radiance Day Lotion with royal jelly & SPF 15 - £19.99
A really nice glass bottle moisturiser with a pump which I really like. I put a little bit of this on my hand and it has a weird smell but I'm guessing that's the royal jelly. This doesn't have any shimmers so I may be wrong about the lotion....but with SPF 15 this will be a good double product.


Tinted Lip Balm in Pink Blossom - £5.99
This gives just a hint of colour which is a pretty pale pink, it's very sheer but hopefully very moisturising as well.
Honey Lip Balm & Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil - £3.69 each
I'm already using the replenishing balm but in a different packaging. The website states this balm 'coats the lips with a hint of colour for an even-toned appearance.' I can't say I've noticed any colour so unless they've changed it along with the packaging I may be missing something. The honey one I'm not so sure about as I don't like honey but we shall see.
 
 
Super Glossy Lip Shine in Sweet Pink - £6.99
A very shiny gloss with tiny gold flecks in. I'm not a massive lip gloss fan as they're always too sticky so I will try this in the hope it isn't. The colour is very sheer so I might put this over some darker colours.
Lip Shimmer in Watermelon - £5.99  
This didn't come in the box, it's something I bought as I am obsessed with lip products ha This is a dusky pink with quite a lot of shimmer in it. The only annoying thing is that once twisted up the product doesn't twist back down so I have to push it. Woe is me. 
 

 
Sensitive Daily Moisturising Cream - full size 50G £14.99
My skin isn't sensitive but I will give this a go when I run out of moisturiser or I'll take this when travelling.


 


Intense Hydration Night Cream - Full size 50G £19.99
As well as hydrating it is supposed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles which I'm sure most creams now claim to do. Again I may keep this for travel.


Well, all in all I'm quite happy with the grab bag, even though the element of surprise was removed the contents are very good. I would say a box well worth the £25, I think I got free delivery as well. Even though the site says about high demand on the product and shipping taking 4 days I got mine 2 days after ordering so very impressed.

 
Ciao x



No comments:

Post a Comment