Pages

Glossybox February 2013 review

Tuesday 12 February 2013

I was quite surprised to receive my box this early as they don't usually come until around the 15th so that was a nice treat. This months box is obviously themed around Valentines day and looking good whatever you're doing on the day.

The box is a very pretty pink with some pink shredding instead of the usual black.
Anatomicals - you need a blooming shower!
This is a rose scented body cleanser (fancy word for shower gel?) which does smell very floral so not really mine kind of scent. I've used the grapefruit body scrub before and alright but nothing amazing.
Docteur Renaud - raspberry soft cream
Once rubbed in this really does smell delicious, reminds me of Frutella's, yum. This is a face cream which boost skin cell activity and keeps it hydrated all day.
Bonus item - heart lolly

ModelCo - eyeshadow due in bronzed goddess
Very shimmery, the lighter colour does seem a little rough but then this could be the glitter. Not sure how much I'll be using this though as the colours aren't amazing.
Micbella Cosmetics - mineral blush powder
Mine is in siera suede, I can't tell if this will be too dark for me as I am like a ghost. I prefer pinks to brown shades. If all else fails this can be used as an eyeshadow as I know mica powders are very versatile.
Helen Cosmetics - moisturising lipstick
I knew there would be a lipstick in this box and that it would be red. Mine is in Hollywood Red, very bright. I am not a red fan as it washes me out and it clashes with my pink hair. I will be giving this to my sister so it won't be wasted.

All in all I think the box could have been better, there's nothing in here that got me excited or that I will be using any time soon.


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment