Pages

GlossyBox January 2013 Review

Monday 4 February 2013

So the first box of 2013 has the theme detox. After consuming your body weight in delicious food over the Christmas period it's probably about time to start the new year detox (unless you are very good and have already started!) Obviously I am a month behind posting this but good intentions and all that.


Premae Skincare - balance rescue face tonique
A toner for combination skin with antiseptic lemongrass & sandalwood oil. I'm currently working my way through a bottle of The Body Shops seaweed toner which can sometimes leave my face feeling really dry. This is supposed to close pores without stripping skin of its natural oils so it will be interesting to compare the 2.
VICHY - normaderm 3in1 cleanser
I'm quickly accumulating a lot of cleansers which I am yet to dabble in, this has just been added to that pile. This can be used as a cleanser, exfoliator or mask. I quite like the idea of a product that can multi skill, I will possibly use this all 3 ways as I'm sure one will work better than the others.
RENU - flash relax mask
A mask which enhances natural radiance and relaxes fine lines. I can't really say anymore until I try this product.
JASON - lips bee healthier
I got one of these last year in a beauty box and I love it. Unlike other lip balms this one isn't greasy and is a harder balm then most. It also smells nice and minty...right at the end of my current one so happy I have a replacement.


Sanctuary Spa - active reverse thermal transformation mask
This is a 2 step treatment, first put the peptide serum on and then a layer of the thermal rose clay mask and it is supposed to give a warming effect. It's been a while since I've used a warming mask so looking forward to trying this. This is supposed to be a 30 day treatment but I don't think there is enough for that long plusssss surely the contents will have dried out by then? Seriously sachets are just not cool

As a little extra they thew in a sleep mask which always comes in handy.

Well, for the first box of the new year it isn't a bad one. A lot of face rescue but then I suppose that is the place that needs the most help when detoxing.

 
Ciao

 

No comments:

Post a Comment