Pages

BuyaPowa - my new obsession

Friday 8 February 2013

A quick post about an amazing find I've recently come across.

Now this may be a case of old news and as always I've come late to the party. I'm sure I don't live under a rock but sometimes I do wonder....Anywho, I have come across an amazing website - buyapower
There are a lot of beauty related items as well as other things such as tablets and at the moment a 3 hour butler service. The site works on co-buying, the more people that buy the lower the price goes down. There are a set number of the products available so sometimes you'll need to get in there quick.

I have so far bought quite a few items which I will do a post about once they have all turned up. Depending on the item you can get a very good discount and who doesn't like saving money?

Go check it out, you might find some amazing bargains.


Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment