Pages

Topshop make up haul

Sunday 10 February 2013

Annoyingly the Topshop's near me are quite small and don't sell any make up. After seeing a few reviews I decided to risk it and buy off line. I have mixed feelings about some of the lipsticks but I'll give them a few more tries and then I'll review.

I was on a hunt for some nudes and I purchased 3. (L-R - Whimsical, Nevada, Saint) Nevada and Saint are both velvet finishes while Whimsical is a matte. From the couple of times I put these on I've found they show up all the lines and cracks on my lips. This could be my ignorance and all nudes and light colours do this but I will give the a fair try.

I also got one of the cream blushes - Prime Time. When this arrived I did think wow, that's quite a bright pink! Once buffed in though it gives a nice flush of colour.

I also got 2 lip crayons although says it is a lip stick. The one on top is the lip crayon in Wave Goodbye and the one underneath is the lip stick on Powder Room. These I'm yet to really wear so I will try these out although Powder Room looks like it will be a matte finish.

Seeing other peoples reviews and hauls makes me want to really love these lip products. I already love the blush and will no doubt be looking into what other colours they have.


Ciao

1 comment:

  1. i really need to purchase some Topshop make up! great post and great blog:) xx

    http://themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete