Pages

Blogmas day 8 - some words

Monday 8 December 2014

So I failed again at Blogmas. I can blame my chronic fatigue for that, last week I felt so exhausted I literally did nothing but mope about in bed. Feeling 'better' I went to the German market in Birmingham yesterday but failed to take any pictures. Despite being dressed for Artic conditions I was still freezing so I spent the time tensing up and shivering. I'm now suffering from shoulder pain due to this so thank you cold winds. I'm really not built for cold weather and it amazes me every time I survive a winter.

Today I've been trying to get my Christmas shopping finished and I think I'm nearly there. Next it will be the yearly battle with wrapping paper, seems it's a skill I am yet to master.

We left it too late to get an advent calendar this year so I'm not counting down the days with a bit of chocolate, lesson for next year, get them early. I'm also not counting down the days with beauty samples as the YouBeauty advent calendar has sold out. I took too long umming over getting it and when I finally decided to treat myself it was too late. Never the best at making quick decisions.

Exciting news, I only have 6 more working days and then I'm finished for Christmas, I honestly can't wait!! In those 2 weeks I also have an assignment to get done and submitted as I really don't want to be doing it over the break, it was not fun last year. I also need to make the decision if I will be carrying on my Uni course next year.

The tree will be going up on the 12th but once I've finished work the fun will begin so for now I'm just counting down until the 18th.


No comments:

Post a Comment