Pages

Blogmas day 9 - a little treat for Christmas

Tuesday 9 December 2014

This year for the Christmas break I have saved myself a book and I can not wait to start it. Due to Uni work this year I haven't really had a period of time to have sat and really enjoyed reading this so I thought I would treat myself, after my assignment is in I can spend all my time back in Westeros.

(source)

It's been quite hard not to just start reading this but I've been good and resisted. I love reading and I've really enjoyed this series, I wasn't sure if I would or not as I've not read anything like it before. This is quite a big book at 1045 pages but I have about 2 weeks off and I'd like to challenge myself to get it finished. 
This year I've struggled with chronic fatigue which in turn means I've struggled at work and doing my Uni course. I think I left this book for Christmas so the year ends on a high, I won't have assignments to worry about and I know I can just sit back and relax.

Feel free to follow me on Goodreads, I'm always on the look out for recommendations and just a general nose at what other people are reading.

Will you be reading anything this Christmas?


2 comments:

  1. I in no way envy uni students! haha Bless you all so much because it all seems so stressful and of course time consuming. I hope you've been able to have a good break over the holidays and had plenty time to snuggle in to read!
    I hope to see you back posting again soon as I've stumbled upon your blog and would love to read more.

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I've now had to stop my Uni course but upside it leaves me more time to read! Thanks, my break until now has been busy so finally I can get back into posting and not stressing. Hope your break was lovely.
      xx

      Delete