Pages

Blogmas day 3 - Christmas tag

Wednesday 3 December 2014


(source)

I saw Fee from Makeup Savvy do this tag and thought it looked like fun so here we go.

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
There are a couple of movies that I watch every year without fail. The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Grinch and Elf. This year I'm also adding The Hogfather to the list even though technically it's a TV show. 

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Definitely a Christmas morning opener. I think when we were younger me and my sister were allowed to open one present Christmas Eve but I much prefer to leave it all until the big day now I have a bit more restraint.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
Due to having a poor memory I can't say that I do have a specific Christmas memory. I did really used to enjoy my nan & dandy coming up on Christmas and just having a day with the family.

4. Favourite festive food?
All of it! I love gingerbread men, the cheese board, all the little picky bits like Cheeselets (I think that's what they're called) and just the general acceptability that it's ok to eat obscene amounts of food.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I don't have a clue! I think as a kid I probably had favourites but it's highly unlikely I'll remember. I hardly ever write a list so everything I get is a surprise and that's one thing I really like, not knowing what I'll be getting and enjoying it all the more.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Hmmm I have no idea! I don't think there is anything I associate that much with Christmas, possibly a Christmas type Yankee Candle at a push. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
I always watch The Nightmare Before Christmas, this is probably the only running tradition I have. Sometimes we have a little rummage around the presents but I think everyone does that!

8. What tops your tree?
This year it's a star.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I don't think there ever was anything that I asked for that wasn't reasonable. I was lucky that I usually got what I asked Santa for.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Pretty much everything. The food, decorations, the happier mood (most) people are in, playing board games with the family and arguing over the answers, Christmas TV and music and obviously presents although wrapping tests my good cheer. It's my favourite time of the year and I'm so excited for this one to hurry up!

If you've done this tag let me know, I'd love to see other peoples answers.



No comments:

Post a Comment