Pages

Boots haul

Saturday 12 October 2013

This time last year I made a trip to Boots and came away with a LOT of the Soap & Glory Christmas gift sets. This has now put in place a tradition that every October I over indulge myself with the 3 for 2 Soap & Glory sets. This time I got a few other bits and there's still a couple of gift sets I want to get. Nearer to Christmas and just after the sets are always reduced but I have no patience for that kind of waiting.

Real Techniques Powder £12.99 & Blush Brush £9.99
I have a smaller brush I use for powder and blush but was interested to see how this blush brush performed. I also think the bigger powder brush will make the job a lot quicker (obviously).
Eucerin - Even Brighter Pigment Reducing Corrector £14.50
This is a repurchase, so far I have noticed a difference on a few areas I've been using this on. This was also part of the 3 for 2 deal.
Soap & Glory - The Daily Soothe £8.00
I haven't seen this before so had a little looksee. It's a pre-bedtime bath float, basically a bubble bath. As I love me a bath the only thing I'm hoping for is lots of bubbles! It's scented with Mist You Madly.
 
 

Soap & Glory - Hand Maid £2.50
I got 2 of these are they are my favourite hand sanitizer. They don't have the horrible alcohol smell most others have. I got one of these for free.
Bobby Pins - £1.49
My current ones have now started to loose the black coating so time to replace them. Nothing too exciting.
Revlon - Lip Butter Pink Truffle £7.99
I didn't realise this was on sale but I got it for £5.99 so thanks Boots! I have been looking for this for a while but it was either out of stock or the store just didn't have it. This is a nice pinky/brown colour and the formula is just lovely.



Soap & Glory - The Yule Monty £60.00
One of the main things I went into Boots for. This contains 9 products, all full size I believe. I will be doing separate posts on the gift sets and what they contain. The bag it comes in is actually quite a good size so that could come in handy.


Soap & Glory - Facetime £20.00
I'm very pleased with this set and I may have to look into getting another. This contains 4 skin care items, the box is really cute.
Soap & Glory - Eyes Box £16.00
I got this one free yay Quite a bulky box for what's in it but a good selection of eye products.


Soap & Glory - Be Your Own Gloss £14.00
Minis of the Sexy Mother Pucker glosses. I've tried a couple of the normal size before and I like the tingly feeling they give plus also a nice bit of colour. These will be great to throw in my bag and then get lost in the depths of it.

Still a few bits left to get and then I will be set, my S&G addiction will be sedated until next year. Is it just me who loves this brand?


Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment