Pages

Soap & Glory Christmas make up gift sets

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Again S&G have brought out a few make up box sets for Christmas time, I believe all products in them can be bought separately. The Eyes Box is £16 from here, the price is likely to go down nearer to Christmas but it is currently 3 for 2 and the item that I got free. The be Your Own Gloss is £14 from here.



Eyes Box
This box contains a big mirror which is convenient. Apart from the eye shadows everything else can be removed which makes the box unnecessarily big. Anywho, inside is a Thick & Fast mascara, Smoulder Kohl in black which is very creamy and 6 eye shadows with a double ended brush. All shades I believe can be bought in the quads. I got the eye shadow palette last year and found the shades not the best for pigmentation but good if you don't want super dramatic colour. The mascara is good, it doesn't compare to Benefits They're Real but still a good one for day wear.


Be Your Own Gloss
5 minis of the Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss. I have Punch Bowl, the pink one and it adds a nice colour to the lips. These glosses make the lips tingle which in turn makes them appear bigger. I have noticed that they do add some volume to the lips and I don't find the tingling uncomfortable. I think this is a good way to try out the glosses before investing in a full size.





Another 2 great gift sets that would make a lovely present for someone or a nice treat for yourself.


 
 
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment