Pages

Soap & Glory Facetime

Friday 18 October 2013

 
Another gift set from S&G, this one contains 4 face products all full size. I like that they give full size rather than samples. This is priced at £25 and can be purchased from here. I think this is a good mixture of items to try as I haven't tried anything from this set. Maybe a new favourite will be found.
 
Here is what's in the box -
 
 
Off Your Face
This pack contains 25 cleansing cloths. It says they are a 3-in-1, prevents blackheads and minimises large pores, antioxidants and vitamins and if pressure is used can be used as an exfoliator. Not to be used on the eye area, I will be using these in the evening when I just can't be bothered to wash my face...lazy I know.
 
 
Feel Good Factor
Now on the tube this says it is a translucent BB cream with SPF 25. Reading the reviews people were using the word moisturiser so I was a bit confused as to what this actually is. S&G state this is 'A booster, serum, moisturiser, primer, skin-tone evener and sunblock all-in-one. FEEL GOOD FACTOR is a silky-smooth, light, brightening, colourless BB cream that’s loaded with skin-rejuvenating moisturisers.' So an all rounder, I will test to see if this evens out skin tone as I never got on bored with the BB craze so no colour would be great.
 
 
Smooch Operator
Another lip butter to add to my collection. With ingredients such as argan oil, vitamin E oil and shea butter this sounds like it should be very good for chapped lips.
 
 
Puffy Eye Attack
An eye cream that claims to have anti-dark circle and anti-puff technology in can't be bad. I suffer from the dark circles more than puffiness so I will trying this out to see if it clears them up. Fingers crossed!
 
 
 
Totalling up the items prices and this set contains £34 worth of products so again it seems a £10 saving as with other sets.
 
 
 
Ciao
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment