Pages

Soap & Glory The Yule Monty

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Every year S&G come out with a massive gift set which includes skin care and a couple of make up items. This years is the Yule Monty and is available for £60, the price goes down closer to Christmas and after in the sales. It is available from here, S&G is currently on 3 for 2 offer.

Here is what's in the bag -


Butter Yourself
Oh wow, this smells good. Fruity, I can definitely smell the mango in this. I do have plenty of moisturisers so this will be put in the stash for later use.
Sugar Crush Body Wash
This smells amazing, sweet lime but there's something else that I just can't think. I love the body washes come in such big sizes as they last for months.
Scrub of Your Life
I've used the travel size of this and I really enjoyed it. It's not like a typical grainy scrub, it's like a gel with little balls in which do a really good job of exfoliating but still leaving the skin soft and not dry.


Hand Food
The best hand cream I have ever used, not greasy, skins in quickly and leaves hand moisturised. I'm currently going through my sample hand creams but this will be really good for when the colder weather comes in.
Heel Genius
I already have one of these to use up so I'm hoping I like it! This is a cream to put onto dry feet at night, cover in cotton socks and then wake up to smooth feet. This will be put to the test now it's cold enough to wear socks in bed.
Peaches & Clean
This is my current cleanser so I know I already like it. I don't know why they needed to change the packaging, I think I prefer the old bottle. I've had a quick check and it doesn't look like the formula's changed and the website hasn't said so possibly it is the same.

The Righteous Butter
The typical S&G smell, I love their body lotions are very hydrating and this is a massive tub so I can see this lasting months.
Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump
I've not tried one of these before, this is in Pink Out Loud and looks quite a neutral shade. I believe this will be very similar to the glosses so I'm sure it will have the same tingly feeling which I do quite enjoy.
Thick & Fast Mascara
I've tried this before and even though there are better mascaras it is still a good one.

 
 

Taking the prices from Boots this set contains £72.50 worth of products all full size. I love when brands so sets like these as it is a nice way to try from them without knowing what to buy. Excited already for next years.....now that is very sad.
 
 
 
Ciao 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment