Pages

Boxing day sales haul 2012

Saturday 29 December 2012

I braved the hoards of insane shoppers to get some bargains this week. A couple of items weren't in the sales but while in shopping mode I didn't mind.

From The Works which is a discount book shop I got 3 books and a box set of 3. Ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece. The box set is insanely heavy which made for a fun struggle to the bus stop!

From Lush I got some Sea Spray hair mist which is supposed to give volume, body and hold. A Mint Julips mint chocolate lip scrub. This smells like After 8 Mints, looking forward to putting this on my lips!
From Benefit I got the Porefect Radiance set. This contains The Porefessional which helps minimise the appearance of pores & fine lines. It's Potent! eye cream which fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines . Triple Performing Facial Emulsion, this is oil free and helps develop the skin's reserves of water (not too sure what this means).
From Soap & Glory as I really can't stop buying it, I got Wish Upon A Jar. This is a 21 day collagen treatment. You use it for 21 days every 3 months. This boosts moisture levels, smooths fine lines & wrinkles, brightens tried skin and hides flaws. Over all it sounds like a miracle cream so January 1st I will be splashing this on my face.
I also got Make Yourself Youthful eye cream. I got this to brighten up my eyes
From Origins I got the Super Spot Remover. This I believe also helps with blemishes so all of the red areas left behind from spots should eventually disappear.
From Accessorize I managed to find 2 rings that actually fit! As you can see my fingers are very spindly so I find it difficult finding rings small enough to fit. I got a silver bow with gems in the centre and a silver base with a baby pink heart. So cute and so happy I finally found some!
Finally from Miss Selfridge for  a bargain of £10 I got this cotton jacket. I've been wanting a light weight jacket for nights out and this is going to be perfect. It fits amazingly and feels so soft on my skin.

Not a bad haul as I wasn't expecting to find that much. I hope everyone else managed to grab some amazing bargains this sale time.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment