Pages

GlossyBox & JolieBox December 2012

Monday 31 December 2012

I thought I would put both of these into one review, these are probably old news now but better late than never!

GlossyBox
This month it came in a pretty silver box and had a little extra thrown in.

Rituals - Magic Touch
This is an ultra rich, whipped body cream. Cherry blossom & Rice milk, smells quite nice. According to the little blurb on the index card it intensively nourishes and firms skin. As I already have a multitude of body lotions and potions I think I will just be adding this to my stash for when I run out.

SebaMed - Anti-Dry Hydrating Body Lotion
Another body lotion....I don't really suffer from super dry skin so I think I will be saving this for any dry attacks. Organic ingredients and sensitive skin friendly, quite a small sample considering it's a body lotion.

Mary Greenwell - Lemon
A perfume sample, I do like the fact it has a spray top as I hate the ones that you have to dab on. A very light fragrance so would be perfect so summer days, not sure though if it's a smell I would wear.


Seche - Risque
A very dark purple nail varnish, I'm yet to try this but think it will make a good toe colour. Being super pale I think this would be a bit too dark for my fingers.

Sleek - Amped
A very pretty matte pink. I'm glad I received this colour as I tend to wear a lot more pinks than other lip colours. This is my first Sleek product so I will see how well it wears.

GlossyBox Blusher - Glossy Pink
This was the little extra thrown in, quite a good pigment and adds a nice bit of colour to my cheeks. Thanks GlossyBox!


JolieBox
This months box was a very nice gold design, fancy!

The first things I spotted when opening this box were these! Two Lindor bars, I have never seen the bars before but oh my god, they were delicious!


Dr Duve - Hand & Decollete Cream
I really wish these boxes would stop putting creams in bloody sachets! I got two of these so gave one to mummy. This is supposed to minimise lines and provide long-lasting moisture. Another cream to be used with my cotton gloves.

Olay - Regenerist Skin Cream
I gave this away to mum as she uses Olay. I guess this is an anti-ageing face cream, it doesn't really say what benefits it has.

Agua De Colonia Concentrada - Alvarez Gomez
This is a mix of lemon, thyme, lavender, eucalyptus, geranium & rosemary. The result is disgusting, I find this very strong and just no...

Colour Club - Put A Pin In It
This nail varnish was made exclusively for JolieBox members, I got this light shimmery bronze colour. Very pretty.

Yon-Ka - Pamplemousse Moisturiser
I got the normal to dry skin so not sure how well it's going to work on my oily areas. A protecting and vitalising face cream which also doubles as a make up base. Possibly use this on any dry patches rather than an all over cream.


BellaPierre - Shimmer Powder
I got mine in Earth. I've used pigment powders before and really enjoyed the results so I think this will be good to glitter up a neutral look.

I Love.... - Shimmer & Shine Lip Gloss
This smells so good! Having used a face mask by I Love before and really disliking it I was a bit hesitant about this lip gloss. It gives a sheer look and isn't too sticky so not a bad product.

Overall I'm not sure which one I have enjoyed more. Both has some good bits and some not so...I have renewed my subscription to both boxes so looking forward to seeing what goodies arrive next year.

Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment