Pages

New Look haul

Sunday 30 December 2012

Before Christmas I went into my local New Look and actually found a couple of really cute things. I find New Look to be hit and miss so I think I got lucky this trip.

I found 2 really sweet Peter Pan collars. One is lacy with pearls around the edge and the other is all pearl. I've worn these and they make a normal jumper much prettier.

This made me laugh when I found it so I had to have it!
A cute skull jumper, yet to wear this but it feels like it's going to be cosy.
 
What I have to call the best find, a Christmas jumper! The only one I saw and it was perfectly my size. Although an XS it isn't fitted but still adorable. This got worn on Christmas day =D

Hopefully New Look will keep up with the good items and provide some more good hauls!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Love those Peter Pan collars! Might have to go to my local New Look and have a look round myself :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very cute. If you're lucky New Look will be having a sale, bonus =)x

      Delete