Pages

Black Milk haul

Thursday 21 November 2013

For someone who isn't that big a fan of clothes shopping I think I've done pretty well with my recent purchases. Black Milk do some amazing leggings and they fit like a glove which is an actual miracle as I struggle to find good fitting leggings/jeans.

 Cheshire cat $75

Haunted house 2.0 $75

 Sistine chapel - limited $75

 Corpse bride $85

 King Tut $75

My favourite so far are the King Tut ones, because the waist band has the stripes I can wear these with a shorter top. All of the leggings are so nice to wear and even though expensive I would say definitely worth it. I have my peepers on the new Adventure Time collection, one of my favourite cartoons on some amazing legging, I can see another order being placed in the very near future!



                                                                    Ciao




No comments:

Post a Comment