Pages

Sanctuary Spa active reverse facial 30 day thermal tranformation mask review

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Wow that's a long ass name for a product....I had 2 samples of this so as they were sachets I emptied them into a couple of empty pots I had.
 
 
 
2 sachets, step 1 which is a peptide transformation serum and step 2 is a thermal rose clay mask. To use you obviously do step 1 and then 2, this is supposed to give a warm feeling. The initial mix of the clay onto the serum does give a warm feeling but I found this went after like a second. You then leave on for 15 minutes while the 'heating effect' cools, sadly as the heating bit didn't last it was just another cool mask. Rinse off and done. This is supposed to make the skin look more radiant but I didn't really see this, it did make my skin feel smooth but nothing super special.   

Step 1



Step 2
 
I was looking forward to using this mask for the warming effect as I haven't really used a mask like that before but I was quite disappointed with this. It got to the point where I just wanted to get it used up, I used this 1 - 2 times a week, sometimes 3 if I remembered. Not that impressed but at least I made some space in my boxes by using this up.
 
Full size is available from Boots here for £27.50
 

 
 
Ciao
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment