Pages

Blogmas day 1 - it's on!

Sunday 1 December 2013

(source)

December 1st and the countdown begins! I am so excited this year for Christmas, the food, the time off work, the presents and just the general cosy feeling that comes with Christmas time. I already have the majority of my presents ready to wrap, this is unheard of as I'm usually still buying the week before so I'm pretty proud of myself this year.

I'm counting down the days with the You Beauty advent calendar as I really enjoyed last years and I'll be also getting a Cadbury one as.....well, it just wouldn't be the same if I didn't. I thought this year I would join in with blogmas so hopefully this is something I can stick with!

My family is of the 12 day before and after decoration tradition so as soon as the 12th is upon on us I will be covering everything in tinsel and I mean everything so watch out kitties!

I'm sure it's not just me who is overly excited this year so let the Christmas cheer explode yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment