Pages

Blogmas day 21 - Soap & Glory The daily soothe bath float review

Saturday 21 December 2013

I love Soap & Glory products, I own quite a few (that's a lie, it's a lot) and when I saw this hmmm back in November I got it as it's something I'd not seen before. Basically it's a bubble bath but one you scoop out rather than pour.

This is scented wit the classic Mist You Madly so smells very nice.

I don't have the biggest hands so I do sometimes add 2 scoops as I like my baths super bubbly. Hold under running water while it turns into bubbles, I did find it took a little while to get it all off my hand as it left a little film.

This is a nice bubble bath, it's relaxing and something different to the usual ones. I really like this although as I use a lot and have a bath most days I don't think I can really justify paying £8 for this.

Available here - £8.00 Soap & Glory is usually on 3 for 2

No comments:

Post a Comment