Pages

Blogmas day 20 - Hot Topic Haul #2

Friday 20 December 2013

I shall carry on with Blogmas and pretend like I have been good and actually done more than 3 posts for it...

Anywho, I have another Hot Topic haul because I am still addicted to the website. This is a couple of orders worth with a few items missing as they were gifts which were quickly wrapped and put under the tree.

Adventure time pillow case - $10.88 (£6.65)
I got 2 of these as they came as singles which I thought was weird but there we go. Shame they didn't do a whole bedding set as I would love a full Adventure time bed ha I also ordered The Nightmare before Christmas pillow cases but they sold out, sad times.

Alice In Wonderland Cheshire Cat Dress - $25.88 (£15.81)
Another pretty dress this time with the Cheshire cat on it, I can't wait to wear this. It's the same style as my other one so I'm going to assume this will fit the same.

The Nightmare before Christmas hill jumper - no longer available
Quite a thin jumper, more of just a top but it fits lovely. Also a very pretty scene to match my skirt.

The Nightmare before Christmas Jack jumper - no longer available
Another jumper/top and one I would even class as a twist on the classic Christmas jumper. I love the picture on this one.

The Nightmare Before Christmas Micro Raschel Throw  - $18.38 (£11.23)
This is so soft! and massive at 50"x60" this covers pretty much the whole of my bed! I have a thing for blankets so this will be joining the 5 or so I already have piled on my bed. Cosy!

BMO blanket - no longer available
I believe this is roughly the same size as it also covers my whole bed. Both of these blankets I've had to put into the wash as not only did I hear the static crackling but got a couple of little shocks as well. Ouch!

Alice in Wonderland jumper - no longer available
This is a little thicker than the other 2 in this haul but again just a perfect design for me. Also nice to have something on the back as well.

The Nightmare before Christmas true love top - no longer available
This has very large gaps at the side, it would be perfect for summer (can anyone remember that season?!) as it's nice and breezy. I've worn this with a bandeau underneath and it's good to go.

Adventure time reversible jumper - no longer available
This is so cute, BMO on one side and Finn & Jake on the other. This is probably the thickest out of all the jumpers I've got from Hot Topic. The colour also goes nicely with my pink hair, always a bonus ha

Well I believe that is it for now, I already have my eye on a couple of other items but need a few more to make it worth the shipping cost. Damn you clothing I love from another country!














No comments:

Post a Comment