Pages

Blogmas day 19 - fail!

Thursday 19 December 2013

Ah well, as always I start with good intentions and that's about as far as it gets. Blogmas consisted of 2 days, very poor. I can't even say I have been super busy as that's not the case, apart from sorting out Christmas gifts and stuff it's been the usual. I say the usual but recently I've been unbelievably tired, struggling to wake up for work in the morning and then having pretty much no energy for the rest of the day. I'm not sure why I'm tired all the time but I'm hoping the break over Christmas will give me a rest enough to feel a bit better.

(Source)

That is one lucky cat!

Does anyone else suffer from being tired all the time for no apparent reason? As much as I love to sleep and laze about I would also like to have a little bit of energy!

Moaning over, I am very excited about Christmas :D


No comments:

Post a Comment