Pages

Blogmas day 2 - VitaBella anti ageing face mask review

Monday 2 December 2013

This is the first sheet mask I have ever tried so wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it or not. Having seen others use them it always puts me in mind of Michael Myers so not sure if this is a bonus or not.
 

The little white button is the mask that once is covered in the liquid soaks it up and is ready to be put on. The liquid is made up of natural aloe vera gel, argan oil, hyaluronic acid, hibiscus seed proteins and wheat germ oil. As this is an anti ageing mask the benefits are rehydrating skin and reducing the signs of ageing. 

So into a little pot I put the mask and then poured the liquid over it and all over the counter as apparently this is a difficult task. In less than a minute the mask had soaked up all of the liquid and was good to go. I put it on for 5 or 10 minutes (I can't remember), removed and rubbed in the residue that was left on my face. I had really soft skin after and I would say it gave a nice dose of moisture.
 
And there we have the mask, very creepy.
 
 
This is very expensive at £59 for 4 bottles - here 
 
On a side note, when I put this on it was so uncomfortable I really didn't understand how people could use it....I then took it off to realise I had put my nose through an eye and my mouth through the nose bit. I understood then, people are smart and I am a tit.    
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment