Pages

Mail Samples

Monday 11 November 2013



As the saying goes, it's the small things in life and it definitely is. I received this card from Philosophy through the mail a week or so ago and sadly it did make me happy that I had got 2 small samples from them. Now I don't know why more companies don't do this as samples as a major decider for a lot of people on if they will go on to buy a product or not.
 
 
There were 2 samples, hope in a jar day and hope in a jar night moisturiser. Everyone likes something for free right?
 
 
There was also a discount for £15 off and free P&P on your next order although you did have to spend £60 for this to apply. It does annoy me a bit when companies give you a discount but you still have to spend quite a high amount to use it. I use the past tense did as the date for this code was October 21st to November 10th so...yeah had this laying around for a while!
 

I know in the beauty boxes I get I've received samples like this and I've paid £10 plus P&P to receive them! If more companies did this it would then be redundant for beauty boxes to include the sachet samples and in place maybe a reasonable sized sample.

Come on companies, get the mail samples coming, everyone likes a free treat.


 
Ciao


No comments:

Post a Comment