Pages

Burt's Bees Honeysuckle grab bag

Saturday 1 March 2014


This is my second grab bag from Burt's Bees and again it is such a good deal. For £20 you get 8 products apparently worth £52.93, well worth it. There is also a Tiger Lily bag if you don't like the look of Honeysuckle.

This is what I got inside -


Honey & Shea Sugar Scrub
This looks like it will be quite a thick scrub which I like, I prefer a scrub that I can feel working. By working I mean taking a layer of skin off.

Tinted Lip Balm - Honeysuckle
I've not tired the tinted balms but I'm hoping they have good colour payoff. This is a nice neutral so should give the lips a pretty hint of colour.

Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
I have a miniature of this and it smells exactly like lemon, very refreshing. It's almost like a very hard oil that you need to warm up before getting some product, this tin will last a lifetime as not much product is needed.

Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil & Milk & Honey Body Lotion
I've gone through 2 of these lip balms before, nothing special but nice for a quick fix. A nice travel size body lotion, considering I have way too many already this small size will help in actually using it up.

Shea Butter Hand Cream
I have tried a hand cream from Burt's Bees before but it was honey scented which I hated so I'm hoping this one will have a more pleasant smell. Always in need of a good hand cream.

2 Super Gloss - Nectar Nude & Sweet Pink
I have another one of these, can't remember the shade, a pink I believe. It gives a nice wash of colour, isn't sticky and not super glittery. The only downside, which to me is possibly a deal breaker...the smell. I may be on my own here but it smells of orange and I'm not a fan. It's quite a strong smell which lasts on the lips for a while. If these shades are nice I will just have to not breathe when applying.

I'm really happy with this box and will get use out of everything. I know the grab bags used to be a surprise where as now you see what you will be getting. Even though the surprise element has disappeared I still think it is a really good idea, especially if you want to try out a few items from the brand.

This and the Tiger Lily grab bags are still available here

No comments:

Post a Comment