Pages

My brain is broken....

Friday 7 March 2014

Last June I applied and started a Uni course in Classical Archaeology & Ancient History which I do from home. Because I work full time I have to do the course as part time so instead of 3 years I will be finished in 6. I knew obviously this would be a lot of work but didn't realise just how difficult it would be to get all the reading done. With suffering from constant tiredness, all my energy gets used up at work so when I get home I have no motivation to study....My current module started beginning of February, the first week I was ill so already I was a week behind and have yet to catch up. 


This module is the most reading I've had to do, the course book is massive! Each topic is supposed to cover a weeks worth of work, I honestly have no idea how someone who works full time, has kids and does housework copes with this amount of reading!!

  
No idea how I'm going to catch up as my brain literally can't take in this much information. 5 more years of this and maybe by the end I will have managed to find a routine, better late than never eh.



No comments:

Post a Comment