Pages

Resin mold haul

Friday 14 March 2014

For a couple of years I have been making resin jewellery and for certain designs I order from Moldedfromlove which was originally an Etsy shop but they now have a website - here
They ship from America but the prices are good and the quality of the molds is really good. I placed an order in January and it arrived I think the same month so pretty quick.

 

 
 
The lady who runs the business always sends extras which I think is a really nice touch.
 
 
This order I did receive 2 molds that weren't the ones I had asked for and 1 mold which I didn't even order. Because it was a big order the owner explained I should have given the links to the items rather than just the titles. I can live with this and make use out of at least one of them. I was also missing 3 or 4 (I can't remember) molds I did ask for, I am still waiting for those to be sent out. 
 
This is the first time I have had any issues when ordering but now they have a proper website things should be a lot easier to order. 
 
When I finally get around to making some pieces with these molds I'll do a post with them. Are there any other crafters out there with blogs?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment