Pages

Cook Book Haul

Wednesday 5 March 2014

It has become evident that not only do I love reading books but I have now started to build up a collection of them. A mixture of baking and cooking I think I'm pretty much covered if I ever want to cook something! This obviously won't stop me from getting more.

I recently went into The Works which is a discount bookshop, and picked up a few food books.

500 recipes Italian - £3.99  500 recipes cook's bible - £4.99  Bake like the best - £3.99
Sweet things - £6.99


The best book I picked up, I love Italian food and this has really easy and quick recipes. I've already gone through and marked out everything I want to make. Nigella Lawson Nigellissima - £9.99

If you don't have a shop near you you can always order online - The Works

Not bad for what was supposed to be a quick stop in town!


No comments:

Post a Comment