Pages

The worlds most expensive leggings.....

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Due to size problems my jeans don't really fit anymore but I have found the answer in Black Milk. Their leggings fit like a second skin and the designs are just amazing. This is my second haul and with their Game of Thrones collection coming out on March 11th I maybe placing another order pretty soon.

Most of the pairs I got this time were from a stock sale on their museum collection, most of them are still available so I've linked them below.


From L-R - birth of Venus 2.0  snow flake  Egyptian parchment all $75 AUD

Top - Adventure time bro ball  Bottom - Adventure time montage black both $85 AUD

call of Napoleon - $75 AUD

triumph of Death - no longer available

I believe import & tax was around £90 something which is why these are the most expensive leggings I will own! I have got quite a nice collection of Black Milk, I am considering getting some of their swimsuits and wearing those with jeans....guess I definitely will be placing another order. Sorry debit card (not sorry) 



1 comment:

  1. Hey it was so interesting to know about world’s most expensive leggings. Thanks for this wonderful post. I also love leggings but always get the most affordable ones out there for my workouts as well as casual wear. Recently got flattering alo leggings and they came at very low price.

    ReplyDelete